Saturday, December 24, 2011

overdue hair cut

My hair was long. even longer than this.



But i got it cut tuesday. now it's short


I haven't styled it today...this is the air-dried look. but you get the idea.

Sometimes i am the newest member of the beatles, other times i am a mushroom, and still other times (and this is what i generally shoot for) it looks really good.

Mostly, people go long for the winter, but i didn't time it that way this year. oops. i guess. but i forget how much i rely on bobby pins for short hair since not all of it goes up in a ponytail anymore when i need it to. i think i'll like it more once it's a couple inches longer. but still, not bad eh? it's really easy to fix and it's fun to play with. it's also really light and airy. and when i shake my head back and forth like i'm doing right now, it makes a cool swishing sound.

Next time i'll do highlights.

2 comments:

Ari said...

I love your new hair :)
I'm growing mine out. No scissors will get close to that baby!!

Tiffany Lynn said...

Thank you :)
I noticed your hair is getting long! i like it!
Merry Christmas Eve!