I overheard this one case manager lady talking to a nurse today at work. didn't sound good, like the case manager lady's friend was in bad health and not doing so great.
Nurse lady said: Well, you know, it's all in God's control. He won't take away an hour or give us an hour more than He wants to.
Case manager lady: Believe me, we're all Christians here. Of all people, she gets it more than anyone. She's Mormon too (chuckle chuckle), but she -- she gets it.
I glanced over at her, trying to decide whether or not I should say something. gingerly, i flared my nose, lifted an eyebrow, and chuckled to myself at her absurdfulness...i'm pretty sure that's a word.
Does she know what she even said?! that's okay lady, I say tasteless things sometimes too.
Yes, we do 'get it'. & I hope one day you'll see why.
1 comment:
We're Mormon. We get it. Dare you to put that up on your fb?! ;)
Post a Comment