Sunday, October 16, 2011

lazy tongue

Have you ever wondered what it would sound like if a large mason brick fell onto the chest of a beaver? well i haven't quite frankly, but somehow I managed to vocalize that sound today during a conversation with Ashley. enough said really.

I thought is wise to ease a disturbing situation so I attempted to explain to Ash that it was a hiccup. instead of saying, "i hiccupped," I said, "i hippucked." for crying out loud! I've decided it's because I have the laziest tongue in language history. it doesn't move fast enough to articulate right and I stttutter sometimes because of it.

Dear heavy heavy tongue,
you move so slow. sometimes it feels like the dentist missed and jabbed the numbinizer into you instead. please pick up the pace or people are gonna think i'm crazy. or else we're gonna get ourselves into big troubles. thanks.
I still love you,
Tiffany


Oh yes, and yesterday I peered up into the beautiful night sky as mom and I drove home from grocery shopping. "mom, I wanna go scar dazing." mom said, "...?" me, "...uh I mean star gazing." I guess we could go scar dazing but, now correct me if i'm wrong, I just think star gazing sounds like a teensy bit more fun if you know what i mean.


No big deal, they understand my language barriers and pronounciation problems. they just laugh at me now. and make fun. and rub it in... yea we have a great relationship.

No comments: