I have a camera!!!!
I was a little shocked though. "now?" i asked him. he replied "why not?" i figure he wants me to start capturing memories in november versus late december...but now i probably won't get anything else for christmas.
I don't mind! i have a camera!!!!!!!
All pictures before now have come from my phone, my laptop cam, or have been secretly borrowed from other people (and never returned). i love taking pictures and capturing memories of events, people, and random things. and now i can because guess what! I have a camera!!!! :DD


There there. no need to be jealous. i'll let you come over to touch it if you want. i'm just so freakin excited. okay, so maybe it's a little on the barf-yellow side. but it's so tiny and light in real-life...! :D
I'll name him...Seewee.
1 comment:
Yes for colored cameras! I have a blue purple-ly one!
Post a Comment