1 year ago,
Emma was born.
![]() |
| nov 3rd. totally anticipating emma's birth the next day |
![]() |
| emma lee pruitt, born nov 5th |

![]() |
| THE awesome parents...birthday party nov 3rd |
![]() |
| holding emma for the first time |
![]() |
| i wore the same shirt for her 1st birthday :) |
I totally just stared down the clock to 9:34pm, so i could post at the exact right time.....
Emma is a miracle baby.
Fuzzy and soft things make her laugh. she opens her mouth to try to give kisses. she speaks some random alien language (not even kidding). she will sit in the car for hours at a time if she has to..so contently. she dances like no tomorrow when music comes on. her hugs are getting more and more cuddly. she's totally turning into a human being.
I am so in love with emma!
........who is now ONE.
I don't talk about her enough..........:) :) :) :) :) :) :)






No comments:
Post a Comment