Saturday, February 2, 2013

super star!!!

I see a trend here. i didn't post last january either....what is up with that?
But that doesn't mean my january wasn't awesome.....in fact, it was TOO awesome. but i hate playing catch up on here....it's just no bueno.
However, today i am so excited & i would like to make a big announcement...

I jogged my first race ever today!!!!!
The big 5K :D

& even though a couple of you might scoff and think...."5k??? that's what this is all about? a lowly 3.2 miles?" & to that i say HEECK YESSSS!

As i was making my bucketlist, which i need to update btw, i started typing out "run a marath...." then immediately deleted it. i never thought i'd be one to run anything after high school and my embarrassing track days. ;)

But my friend elise got the idea in my head, sent me an invitation, and next thing i knew i found myself taking full advantage of a 14-day free gym pass or jogging to the park practically sort of every day for 2 weeks.

Run for a Wish!!!

My attire:
123[4]5


team super star!!!
& of course my arm, which happens to be gay, is akwardly hanging off to the side.


sparky purple skirts!

storm troopers :)
Is it too late to add this to my bucketlist then cross it out. it'll make me feel better about myself ;) haha




 Now, am i doing the color run or devil dash next......? :)
I forgot how good it feels to run! what a great way to start off my favorite month

P.s. i finished to 5k in just under 30 minutes (i didn't have a goal, but this is good). 29:53. The only problem with that is now i actually have expectations to live up to for next time...

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Go Tiff!! I really do want to run a 5k..its on my bucket list. : ) I might be doing the color run, but I will be doing the walking part. LOL! Love the outfits!