Monday, May 20, 2013

sand or stone


I was browsing through a good ole website of stories and quotes. this one i felt like sharing.
You see, i totally get the 'forgiving' thing. and the 'only see the good' thing too. maybe that's why i use the word FRIEND lightly. because i really do see lots of people as my friend.

But it's also a problem. i've written so many things in sand so quickly, i forget sometimes i do get offended. all my focus is on good things about my friends.

So it's easy for me to forget that my friends can also get offended...by what i do.
I just hope you write in sand.


Sand versus stone.
I'm not the best friend ever by far, but this just might be one i've got figured.

________________________________________________________________________________
P.S. "There isn't anyone you couldn't love once you've heard their story."
Still love that. always will. & i know it ties in somehow to all this...just gotta think hard enough..bleh:p
_________________________________________________________________________________
Knowledge & quotes> http://gingersquotes.com/. Ginger Ewell is the best. she's a true role model. the female version of Moroni.

No comments: