Thursday, July 11, 2013

blog book

I visited my friend cindy's house just under a month ago, and we talked about a secret treasure. a treasure made of paper, pictures, and memory.

She found it at a place called blog2print at http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html.

Just type in your blog address and it automatically creates a book out of all your blog posts. then all you have to do is customize it and buy it.



So after i spent some time at her house and we toyed with it a bit, i am definitely looking forward to creating my own blog book. i'll probably wait to gather a few more posts first, and touch up a couple things.

I guess that's the biggest downer -- any audio, animation, or videos obviously aren't going to come out. but what you could do instead is add a description of what that animation/video was for future reference in the printed book.

I'm excited! time to catch up on my blogging de nuevo. so i can make this ^^
You guys could do it too!! that would be cool.



1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am soooo excited to see your future blog book! I'm still working on mine too : D